this is an awesome straight forward post! The truth! Thanks womeninpr!
Want to know when to run away from a prospective client? Here are 25 reasons:
1. We give them a good proposal with a fairly priced budget and they want to decrease the budget without decreasing the scope of work.
2. They balk at any of the terms spelled out in “The Business Side of Our Relationship”
3. They will not agree to advance payment.
4. They want to see actual finished product before paying anything.
5. They only want to pay for results, not our time in trying to achieve those results.
6. They ask for special payment terms extending beyond our usual policy in this regard.
7. They want to “test us” before committing to a business relationship and that test involves what we do for a living and normally charge for.
8. They want us to produce spec work before deciding to hire us.
9. They want…
View original post 225 more words