I have the education, experience and skill set qualifications that make me successful.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in marketing – Illinois State University, Normal-Bloomington, IL
- Master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications – Roosevelt University , Chicago, IL.
- 2-Year Marketing Internship as Manager – Walgreens, CO.
- 2-Year Marketing Internship as Health Program Director – Student Health Services – Illinois State University, Normal-Bloomington, IL
- 3-Year Sales Coordinator
- 2-Year Sales Promotions Specialist: Specialized in Event Planning with celebs, and authors
- 2-Year Shopper’s Marketing Specialist: Product Promotion for Retailers – Kroger, Kmart, StopNShop,Shopko
- Online community building
- Campaign Building
- Developing strategic and innovative methods for both engaging current fans/followers
- Researching and mastering new engagement tools
- Great Customer Service
- Continuing Education and Development